Friday, July 20, 2012

London Loves LA

    Sorry guys that I haven't posted recently I have been on vacay enjoying the beach and trying to soak up the sun! But literally the first day I got friggin burnt. Well needed burn but really dang burnt. I found this lovely British vintage online clothing store with very lovely clothing items. I wouldn't say that I myself technically found it. I found the lovely super talented and very handsome Harry Styles from One Direction wearing this fabulous Hipsta Please shirt on twitter/instagram. I wanted to share this with all of you lovely people with this danky collage. Don't even ask what danky means... Long story!
                                                    http://www.londonlovesla.com/
                                                                   Happy Summer!
                                                                       <3 Sarie

No comments:

Post a Comment